Home | Contact Us


Saturday, August 24, 2019
You are here:  Customer Portal
Online Services

If you are currently disconnected and make an online payment, your services WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment. 

To apply for service, click the link below.  Fill out the form and bring it to the Utilities Office located at 505 East Three Notch Street.


The City of Andalusia provides the following environmental services to the citizens of Andalusia: 

Please call the Department of Public Works at (334) 222-3316 if you need garbage services.

Electric Department
The Utilities Board of the City of Andalusia provides electrical services to over 4,500 customers in the City of Andalusia. The electrical system grid consists of 166 miles of power line and more than four substations. Our goal is to provide efficient, reliable and economical electricity for the citizens of Andalusia. Our vision is to be the best electric utility provider with regard to rates, customer service, reliability and community involvement.

Water-Sewer Department
Utilities Board of the City of Andalusia currently serves 4,900 customers throughout the city limits and parts of the county. It takes an average of 2,088,000 gallons of water per day to serve our customers.

Wastewater Department
The Riverside Wastewater Treatment Facility was constructed in 1987 and is located on Rabren Road in Andalusia Alabama. This treatment facility serves the entire population of Andalusia and treats both domestic and industrial wastes.

Contact Us
Andalusia Utilities
505 East Three Notch Street
P.O. Box 790
Andalusia, Alabama  36420
Phone:  (334) 222-1332
Fax: (334) 222-9058
After Hours: (334) 222-1332
Normal Business Hours:
Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drive Thru Hours:
Monday thru Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.


After Hours

Report power outages:

To report a power outage, please call: 

(334) 222-1332

Two tips for power outages:
1. Check with neighbors to see if they have power.
2. Check your home electric panel to see if you have a fuse or breaker problem.

Report water/sewer problems:

To report a water/sewer problem, please call:

(334) 222-1332

Supported Browsers
The browser versions supported by this site are listed below:
  • IE 8,9,10 & 11.
  • Chrome 26+
  • Firefox 21+ 
  • Safari 5+
Copyright 2000 - 2019 SEDC, Inc. Version: 9.2.0014